Jessica's AgeLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 25, 2007

New pictures

Here are some new pictures that were recently taken of Jessica. She is 6 1/2 months old here. You can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger.

It was 76 degrees outside and 73% humidity. (It had rained all morning.) I'm not sure why they felt the need to dress her in all those thick layers of clothing.




Here is another picture of Jessica (R) with Caelyn (L). Caelyn is the daughter of another family in our traveling group. The two girls are in the same foster home together. After you get done admiring how cute these our daughters are, check out the interesting background.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Your daughter is beautiful! I also have a Yugan cutie (2.5 yo) and she was also in a foster home. Some of the photos I got had different things in the background - a bike being one of them. Looking forward to following your journey.

Becky - mom to Yugan cutie Yuxi aka Sophia

Dan and Donna said...

Welcome, Becky! Thanks for joining us.

Dan

Donna said...

What a little cutie pie! I'm also looking forward to following your journey.

Donna
(USAA group 106 and 111.5)
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Dan and Donna said...

Welcome, Donna! Glad you could join us.